ValHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ValHall

This is the forums for the Eudemons Online legion called ValHall.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule on Ranks and Promotions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Rule on Ranks and Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Rule on Ranks and Promotions   Rule on Ranks and Promotions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Here are the requirements:

4 Main Deputies : TOP 4 HIGHEST POTENCY members in legion and must be with the legion for at least 2 weeks.
So everyone has a chance to be Deputy just have to aim for it. Please PM me, and let us know if you think you qualify for it.

2 Honor Deputies : 5th and 6th HIGHEST POTENCY members in legion (OPTIONAL) if they don't want the position the position will be available for the next ones in line.
670 EPS for the position | 5 million gold donation.

Main Generals, Captains, & Lieutenants : Based on total contribution to Legion - I DO NOT PROMOTE THESE POSITIONS. GAME DOES. SO DO NOT ASK ME TO PROMOTE YOU.

Honor Generals : At least 350 potency | 370 EPS for the position | 3 million gold donation | First come first served.

Honor Captains : At least 250 potency | 270 EPS for the position | 2 million gold donation | First come first served.

Honor Lieutenants : 250 potency and below | 120 EPS for the position | 1 million gold donation | First come first served.

Note: HONOR Positions only lasts for 30 days, when HONOR position expires, the position will be available for other members to purchase, unless no one is interested then you get to extend your position.

NOTE : As time goes by potency requirements are subject to change.
This is a NEW Rule that will be implemented into legion from this day forward. WoC has the same rules and am following suit because it is a good system.
Back to top Go down
https://eovalhall.aforumfree.com

Rule on Ranks and Promotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ValHall :: VALHALL NEWS :: Legion Rules-
Jump to: