ValHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ValHall

This is the forums for the Eudemons Online legion called ValHall.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few new rules starting now

Go down 
+6
celtis
I am Blind
~~Juls~~
Samhara
FuChingLan
fallan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fallan
fallan

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Few new rules starting now Empty
PostSubject: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:27 pm

Here are a few changes on VH rules effective today 08-25-08

All ranking officers that can promote an Aide position, please be aware of this:

- VH new recruits are to donate 3 million to legion.

- VH returnees are to pay 7 million gold for them to rejoin us.

- Before making members your AIDE, they need to donate 2 million gold to the legion for one week. They have to pay again to keep it. Aide and Secretary positions are NOT a permanent position.

( Officers its your duty to set the standard of your aide's, your responsibility to see that they follow legion rules and that they pass our legion requirements )

Last edited by Fallan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 pm

I like these new rules because it will help bring gold into the legion and new members will think twice about whether or not they really want to join.
I'm hoping players will donate and stay because they like our legion because we are friendly and help each other out, when we can.
The "one for all, all for one" motto.
Back to top Go down
https://eovalhall.aforumfree.com
Samhara
Samhara

Female
Number of posts : 847

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:40 am

cheers I like this very much, fallan, good job. This will be a great way to make sure ppl wanna join us.
Back to top Go down
~~Juls~~
~~Juls~~

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:45 am

Good Idea! Oh and someone plz tell the legion mates about the Ep donations today while i was playing some of our new players were donating ep to legion
Back to top Go down
I am Blind

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 pm

how bout the ppl that ask for ls,could u make them pay too?like a couple mil. for a week or so,cus ls is like aide too right?
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am

yes Blind, Leader Secretary is the same as an Aide, so they have to pay gold for the Aide position just like regular aides.
It is their choice to pay gold for an Aide spot.
EPs for an Honor spot.
Or work for a Legion rank on their own.

queen
Back to top Go down
celtis
Captain
Captain
celtis

Female
Number of posts : 534

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 pm

I like the new legion rules on the gold donations for aid spots
Back to top Go down
Divinao

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 pm

I like the idea of gold for aide, but i think since were acepting lvl 80 members, we should give then 1 week of free aide so they can get going with pot. Or maybe only apply the paying for aide rule after the player is lvl 90+?
Back to top Go down
celtis
Captain
Captain
celtis

Female
Number of posts : 534

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:29 pm

That sounds like a good idea div
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:42 pm

well... new members tend to want to get aide positions right off the bat.
It gives them a boost in potency but it also means their a bigger target if they are an aide.
Double edged sword there.
This is just my opinion but a new member should be with the legion for a week and active before giving the player an aide position.
Active as in training, composing, donations, Legion chat, forum chat.
Don't want to give aide to someone who is going to do nothing put sit there and do nothing. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Samhara
Samhara

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm

farao Totally agree, oh wise one!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Divinao

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Yes, thats true. So it's pretty much uncertain to know wich person deserves aide. Maybe we should stick with the paying, and no easy for new members
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:46 pm

*bump*

Please read queen
Back to top Go down
william_wallace
Common Member
Common Member

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:54 pm

afro Basketball affraid I love you
Back to top Go down
Mafer
Mafer

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 am

is really a good idea but in this moment we are not follow the rulez
people ls asking a lot for aide but isn't donate 2millon per weak.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Samhara
Samhara

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:30 am

Mine are, lol. And if the dont, kick them from position, EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ktaz
Ktaz

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 pm

i dont think this rule would be good for a player like myself who doesnt have much gold to actually consider joinin back or joinin to this legion it would be mostly unwanted to even think about joinin no offends or anythin but the rules sound good but think about the players who actually wants to be in the legion n willin to pay the 3mil to join

payin for aide position too well im not too sure they would even bugged out in botherin abt gettin this secondary position
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:32 pm

no offense taken Taz. The reason we ask for 2 mill donation gold for a week is because everytime you donate to the legion you are contributing which will ultimately help you get your own legion rank WITHOUT having to pay gold all the time.
The more you donate gold, eps, mentor, pk, or compose your pets, the more you contribute to the legion and get your very own legion rank.
Back to top Go down
Samhara
Samhara

Female

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 am

Surprised I understand ur concern, Tazz, however, u can pick up gold for free. And you can sell gems to the grocery and get gold, it is not that hard,lol. The contributions help pay for the legion totem. The totem keeps the legion pot up. And as your contributions grow and you get better ranks, you benefit from that pot share. So you see, the donations help everyone in the long run. And just in case ur wondering, the donations can not be used for anything else, just the totem, legionwar and some quests that require the leader to pay a fee so the legion can participate. Again, all for the common good. I can make 2 mil when I hunt in about 2 hours. But I know, most of the newer players dont pick up the gold. Here is a reason why you should, heheheheheh.
Peace cheers
Back to top Go down
Mafer
Mafer

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:47 pm

cheers I Love the Rulez
But i wanna be aide of fallan lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few new rules starting now   Few new rules starting now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few new rules starting now
Page 1 of 1