ValHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ValHall

This is the forums for the Eudemons Online legion called ValHall.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to gain and spend EPs wisely

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-04-18

How to gain and spend EPs wisely Empty
PostSubject: How to gain and spend EPs wisely   How to gain and spend EPs wisely Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Greetings to everyone,

There is 1 fact in spending eps. Where our eps go normally? I will say it is to UniversalO, XO and buying eggs from the shopping mall. My point to make here is that, let the eps flow more between players and less to NPC, it is then we have a better market price for our goods. For example, if i buy a clover at 9 eps from a player, it is better still to buy from shopping mall (i have once bought a clover from the mall in emergency). This is the same with bless, somehow i prefer 1 week bless with reds instead of god bless. TQ might not like this idea but still they are earning a lot from the eggs. Price of the stones should b re-adjusted (and not the drop rate). Players who have played long know it make no sense to buy stone from the mall :p

Next is regarding earning eps.. I'm sharing my way of earning. I buy and resell to earn. Sometimes i take X0 12* at 120 eps and sell for 138-145 but this is not a big business considering the supply of 12*. Another thing is trading, sometimes i consider good trade like adding eps with my existing pet for a high star. Somehow to train pet seems endless... Still i 1 2 emphasis, let the market flows. this will get the game continues well.

Choosing pet is critical in this game. Unless u r rich and have unlimited supply of eps or you got to be carefully with pets. Mage got share defend so you can have 1 low p-def pet like tinna, m-atk ,m-def, or the new pike. somehow a high def must be summon along (the mad,gos,catz, adam, diana, liz). The idea of converge pet is subjective. Some say no converge but u have to be professional to do that. your eudemons that sharing def must always be in good form (max level) and have some spare def pet along.

about saint dragon.. it is good, just it gets harder and harder to compose in higher *. the idea of it is to have all rounded attributed. Pdefmdef is hard to compose, i would recommend for high players (lv 100 above). As told, the angel is easy to level when in high lv. to me, any pet is good and just how u train them and what you are gonna use in battle field.

Rex and Neil is special eudemons with high HP, it is call the "bloody cow"(lol) they can break thru in hp and the idea is to buy time for ur escape when meeting high players :p It coz a lot to train 1 too indeed.

Lastly (for this time) is the eps need to train a mage.

1soc +12 set
wand: 300-500 eps
boot: 300-500 eps
brace: 200-300 eps
robe:300-400 eps
necky: 1000-1200 eps
hat: 1000-1500eps
higher lv item is cheaper unless it has two soc. above lv 100 has limited market

example of pet combination(at all around 20*):
mad (almost free - 700 eps) + 100 eps thunder fees
catz (around 2000eps) + 500eps thunder fees
adam/diana (around 2800eps) + 750 eps thunder fees
mount(at 10*)- around 1000 eps

* nite: get a con or def pet of your choice (their price is hard to estimate. Somehow i got most of the egg free from event)

so to be a lv 90 (around 270 pot) mage, u need (11000eps)
i list this because this is not hard to achieve.

p/s:pet is full of supply in this game and your pet actual get lower valueif u train them, so you train to use most (bside the 15* mad-wad)

by HENRY1128
Back to top Go down
https://eovalhall.aforumfree.com

How to gain and spend EPs wisely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ValHall :: COMMUNITY :: Hints And Tips-
Jump to: