ValHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ValHall

This is the forums for the Eudemons Online legion called ValHall.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatching of Eggs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Hatching of Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Hatching of Eggs   Hatching of Eggs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Have you all wondered why gemini's rhino and neji's blood phantom was hatched jus right after patch was out in less than 1hr? Here is the secret, they bought eggs frm off9 trg. And if u rmb, u nid to click on something b4 comin out of off9 trg area. B4 comin out of dere by clickin the button, put ur eggs to the hatchery den u click on e guy to come out again. The eggs will b counted as u hav brought dem in when u left game the previous time. Cool eh? Anyway i am guessin CGs r doin tis at e moment. I personally haven try out tis method.

Some of dem go off9 trg.
The main guy do composin wif normal expball pumped into it.
After the use of 5expballs, u have hit the limit of e day.
So u pass ur eudemon to e 2nd guy in off9 trg room and he wil bring it out of e room. Addin exp to e eudemon, causing it to regain lvl. Den it is being composed n passed to the 3rd player.
U can save lots of eps on SpecialExpBall usin tis method. If any1 tried it n it works pls post a reply here so tat i noe it did work. *No gurantee it will work but e egg hatchin is confirmed by Gboy[GM] himself*

by AdventeMik
Back to top Go down
https://eovalhall.aforumfree.com
Reigne

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Hatching of Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatching of Eggs   Hatching of Eggs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 am

hmm... ill try this one and see how it works....
Back to top Go down

Hatching of Eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ValHall :: COMMUNITY :: Hints And Tips-
Jump to: