ValHall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ValHall

This is the forums for the Eudemons Online legion called ValHall.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to Normal Yellow Stone Upgrading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuChingLan
Leader
Leader
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Guide to Normal Yellow Stone Upgrading Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Normal Yellow Stone Upgrading   Guide to Normal Yellow Stone Upgrading Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Wow!!!! Was My Reaction When I Found This Out

Heres a guide to adding bonus to your equiptment without hacking or whatever is prohibited!

Heres how it but before I tell you heres the rules only 2 lol:
-If this works for you then you must send thanks
-Read it carefully

Here We Go!:
So first you find the equiptment that you want to add bonus to meaning +1 +2 +3 when you have found it make sure that you have its Durability to the max then go to the Bonus Endow lady (Market 319,509) put in your equiptment and a normal YellowStone then use your mouse well so you can zoom right in and see Renee (Bonus Endow Lady) around her next kind of you will see a ring that lights up every few seconds heres the next step

Whenever the ring flashes RIGHT ON FLASH you have to press the button the Yes button to do this and to get it right remeber the pattern think about when it comes on the way I get it right is like this I say on in my mind when it comes on and off excatly when it goes off and i keep repeating this untill i think im ready then I press the buttton when I hear myself in my mind say on!

Try this about 3 times if it doesnt work read ^^ again it will work you just have to have a keen eye and alot of focus

I hope I helped and remember to give thanks if it does work!

Whisper Me In The Toronto Server For Help My Name Is Crue
Back to top Go down
https://eovalhall.aforumfree.com

Guide to Normal Yellow Stone Upgrading
Page 1 of 1